Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Sleepless night

My sis nearly drove me up the wall last night. My dad told me already that she was high ( she's bipolar affective disorder) , she was asleep but as I was getting ready to sleep she awaken. From that moment on she drove me mad by pacing back and forth and constantly turning up the lights and muttering under her breath. I scolded so many times but still she won't settle down. So the whole night I ended catnapping whenever she was calmly sleeping or goes for her endless bath. It wasn't agoo day to be sleepy for me, I had to invigilate in the morning. God this is the time that I wish I live alone.

Well I hope she get well soon coz I don't think I have the energy to make the long commute to work everyday with home life not being settle. I hope to go Mom's not next ( my mom has schizophrenia). Sometime I think God like to test my will to the max. I hope He does not find me wanting and I hope I will have the strength enough to get through this trial.

No comments: