Monday, December 13, 2004

Inspiration

I was listening to a song on my way to work, listening to the poignant lyric gave me an inspiration to write a story. I don't know whether it will be short story or a novel length, but I am very happy that my brain is working again. So now I have two kernel of ideas to work on. I have been churning poems after poems but as usual I churn it onthe spot, publish it somwhere online and forget about it. I should collect all my works one of these days.

This second story needs a lot of research as oppose to the first one which could come all from my imagination. Since I have it set somewhere in America, I have to find out about their policy on immigrants, foreign students working part time, that sorts of stuff. I also have to find out certain things about Malaysian law on unmarried mothers. Well this is going to be fun. I hope one of this idea will develop into a book.

No comments: