Friday, December 24, 2004

Peace

I was reading a story in Readers' Digest, it was about how this Polish Christian girl helped rescue Jews when the punishment was death if you do so In Nazi conquered Poland. I was awed by her courage and it occurs to me even though human are capable of great harm they are also capable of doing good especially amidst terrible danger.

This and other incidents that I have read about restore my faith in human kind especially after daily news of violence some are capable of. I wish that we all could learn to use the time we have been given by God to do good and bring joy to the people around us. History has many lesson to teach us but why is it the world has too many recalcitrant students.

Well tomorrow is Christmas and then the new year, my wish for next year is for all those recalcitrant students to stop and learn from history and stop repeating the same mistake. too many innocents have suffered from your ignorance.

No comments: