Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Aching Feet

I bought new shoes because the U where I am working is having its first convocation. I tried on so many shoes, I despaired of ever finding the perfect one. At last I go back to my faithful Bata shop and found the perfect pair. I wore them yesterday, trying to break it in. I remembered the plaster but it kept getting stuck to the shoes so I took it off. By noon my feet hurt, not only blister starting to form, but since it has been three years since I wore heels , the balls of my feet have swollen, so I gave up and changed back to a sandal, but the damage has been done, my feet hurt like hell. When I got back I had my sis and mom massage it, I put it in warm salted water, and when I slept I put it up on a pillow (someone told me it help if your feet ache by letting the blood flow or something like that). But I guess it was too much because this morning when I woke up it still hurt when I walk. Well I guess this aching feet of mine have stopped me being creative toiday so that is why I am telling you about it instead of my latest poem or inspiration.

No comments: