Friday, December 10, 2004

Hello

I was just reading a blog by a colleague of mine. The site look interesting so I was tempted to create a blog here. It was not long ago that I was persuaded by my sister to blog. I was a reluctant blogger but now my first log site has been regularly updated. But since my sis insisted there she can freely read what I posted, I need another place where I could freely express myself.

Not long ago, I had a huge writer's bloc. I coudn't write anything especially poetry which used to be my salvation from this crazy life of mine. A few weeks ago I had an inkling of a story with a nice plot, characters popping up introducing tyhemselves in my head. The sad thing is at the same time I started a new job, so I haven't had time to write anything, though my laptop is faithfully with me everywhere I go, but so far nada.

Well like my other blog this one is where I will hash out my thoughts to sort my mind out so it will be clear for me to create my masterpiece. The advantage is my sis won'[t know 'bout this one so I could safely say what I need to say.

No comments: