Saturday, January 08, 2005

Tears

Last night as I was watching the news, they brought us to Aceh and interviewed this mother who lost 3 out of 4 children. There she was recalling the final moments as her eldest child called out asking for forgiveness before her life was claimed. I couldn't stand it I cried like a baby, even recalling it now tears are falling down my face. I have been known to cry non-stop after watching a sad movie, whereas this wasn't a scripted tv show, this was real. Suffice to say my pillow weren't dry as I went to sleep last night.
I have no child, but I did raise my little brother and I can tell you if anything happen to him I would lose my whole world. So I could imagined how the poor mother is feeling, I think parents everywhere agree that by right they should not outlive their children. Well I don't think I can go on anymore, I am too emotional. Just hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: