Friday, January 07, 2005

Books and I

I have been reading a lot of books lately. There's this place selling second hand book at affordable prices. So whenever I feel the need I'd splurged on a book ( I say splurge because my usual place rent out second hand book, it is cheaper and I am able to resell it). Well there is also a colleague who's a voracious reader so sometime I borrow a book from her.

Well I borrowed "A Walk to Remember" and had myself a nice cry. It just made me longed for what I don't have at this moment; someone who love me. Well I don't know why I torture myself by reading all this romantic sappy things. It just reminds me that I am unloved. Well not that my family does not love me, they do! But once in awhile I want that someone who hold me not to be related to me.

Well I try to offset my romance reading material with a spy intrigue or a mystery now and then, but still I will gravitate to romance because it sort of feel a need that is not fulfilled any other way. Well someday....

No comments: