Monday, January 10, 2005

Ce'st La Vie

There's one thing about my sister being sick or more specifically high that I don't like. I don't mind that she'll have this halucination that she is involve with this satr or another, but what I mind is that she has to pick a man for me too. She will tell me that this so and so is crazy about me. Well I t drives me crazy that my sis thinks that I am so uanable to get someone to love me that even when she is high in her own world she has to remember poor old me and provide me a man.
Well forgive my ranting , I had a horrible visit with my sis on Sunday, on top of a horrible weekend so I am not really right in the head right now. The only bright light in my weekend was my stop to pick up books for this week. I bought a whole lot and I think it'll last the whole of this week. Well I wish things will look up. Well as they Ce'st la vie!

No comments: