Sunday, June 07, 2009

UPDATE

Suffice to say I am a yoyo nowadays. There are days I am perfectly happy and there are days I wish I am dead. I have been making friends with a lot of nice people in an online FB game. Some of them have help me got through some of my darkest moment yet. It is funny, that God decides to send me help in this form, my guadian angels now encompass the roam. One friend has turn out to be a really good friend, I am sorry that at one point I nearly dragged him down with my bad mood. I am glad he survived my family-famous temper tantrums (friends you have not seen my worse, the family have, and you don't ever want to see it) and what is more amazing he managed to snapped me out of it, NO ONE, i repeat, NO ONE, apart from Daddy dearest has ever managed to do that. This tells me how important he has become, because I have never let anyone outside of family member, see me at my worse, not only I let him witnessed it, I dragged him along with my ride into madness filled tantrum. I am still embarass, but he seems to be cool about it.

God is this your answer to my prayers? But if it is, it is really ironic and unexpected. You couldn't have made it easier for me too, eh? You know so many things separates us, not only distance, but so many things. But I guess I should be grateful you deem to answer my plea. Alhamdulillah!

Well my life has always been an interesting roller-coaster ride. We'll se where it ends and how I guess. Til then - CIAO!

No comments: