Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Nice Weekend

Had a marvelous weekend! Went to the seaside with two of my friends from work. Brought Abang along, he had a marveloust time frolicking in the sea. Since he's only ten I had to be there with him. This time of the year the water was quite deep and the wave high and strong. So I spent two hours for each of the two days with him in the water.
Shima and Kak Limah gave a surprise belated birthday. We had delicious cake, funny candles for me to blow on, and marvelously interesting presents. Well who said I had a bad birthday this year. Actually I think belated birthday is the best, coz you don't expect it.
Class have started. Met with the students. Laid down my rules and as usual they gasp at my essay fine for being late to class, students hate essays.
Well that's all for now.

No comments: